Thursday, June 13, 2013

End of the school year

        Wednesday, June 12th was our last day of school. We got out 1 hour and 15 minutes early. It's weird to get out of school in the middle of the week, and 1 hour early.          
         I wasn't the only one leaving/moving schools. 2 other girls in my class are moving schools, plus a girl in the other class, 1 boy in my class, and 2 boys in third grade.

         One of my BFF's who I've known since preschool was crying on my shoulder. I told her it was perfectly fine with me; she just needed someone to lean on, and that's what friends are for. She was crying because she didn't want me to go to Italy. I wanted to cry so bad, but for some reason I couldn't. I remember when she asked me not to forget about her. Why would I do that? of course I will never forget about my best friends, but I still am excited to make friends in Italy!

"I would never forget about you, and you will never forget about me!" 

2 comments:

  1. I will miss you so much but we will spend time together before you leave. Hope you are having fun in Las Vegas!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks pdxdramagirl! I am having a really fun time here in Nevada! We will spend so much time together before I leave, and you will hopefully come to visit me in Genova!

    ReplyDelete